This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced individual to work with some of the best brands from around the world. We have a superb combination of creative and technical talent which allows us to deliver quality digital campaigns. Covering everything from online branding, design and build and content management through to social media. You will take projects from initiation to launch and beyond whilst managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously. Bridge the gap between clients and our design and development teams, managing expectations and ensuring projects run on-time and on-budget. You will need to be confident dealing with people at all levels, this is a client facing role and you will be expected to present to stakeholders at meetings. This role is a hybrid role and blends account management and project management.
- 5+ years related digital account or project management experience in a digital agency
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and assertiveness
- The ability to manage a diverse workload and effectively prioritise your own time
- Solid understanding of digital design and development processes, UX methodologies and techniques
- Relevant creative production experience and previous strong background in delivering digital campaigns and websites
- Experience planning, scheduling and managing design and development teams
- Manage the full project life cycle: kick-off meetings; scoping; resourcing plans; stakeholder management; delivery; deployment and on-going support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of organisation, ownership and responsibility
- Technically minded in nature. We don’t need you to be able to code but you should be able to speak confidently with designers and developers
- Experience working with a range a of project methodologies and best practices
- Be able to work with the senior team members to improve processes and business operations
Equal Employment Oppurtunity
Anything aims to provide a working environment where employees are treated in a fair and consistent manner. We will always ensure to the best of our ability, that employees and all others who have contact with our agency are not discriminated against, either directly or indirectly. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of dealing with employees, whether in recruitment and selection, promotion or training and development.
Sound like the job for you?
Send over your C.V. and we'll get in touchApply now